Welcome to Bixby Terrace!
Are you considering a move into (or out of) our wonderful neighborhood?
My name is Paige and I live in this micro neighborhood of Bixby Terrace, in Bixby Knolls, adjacent to California Heights, in Long Beach, California! I grew up in East Long Beach near CSULB but my husband and I chose Bixby Terrace to start our lives together. We live here with our maltipoo Teddy, and Floyd, the cat!
Things We Love About Our 'Hood:
1) Close proximity to the Cal Heights market for the random stop for milk, Vitamin waters, Yoohoos, guacamole chips, or the evening stroll for an ice cream bar. The wine and beer selections are pretty great as well!
2) A large amount of insanely great restaurants very closeby -- some of our faves include: Blackbird Cafe, Bake & Broil, the Green Olive, The Knolls, & Lola's. EJ's Pub is great for game day as well. And for pizza we are divided! My husband Jason is from the Bronx, NY so I can usually only get him on board with Thunderbolt pizza. I personally also like Sorrento's verde pizza w all the veggies.
3) The trees! And architecture! (And slightly outside Bixby Terrace, but still within Bixby Knolls, we're looking forward to the re-opening of the Petroleum Club too where we've hosted fun Casino Night parties and attended business events thru the years, as well as the pool!)
4) Somerset Park near Carson & Orange - tennis courts, basketball courts, and various playground areas are walking distance for us so super convenient.
5) Our neighbors - we really love a lot of our neighbors that we've met & gotten to know in the years we've been here. The people always make the place!
I moved here to Bixby Terrace specifically in 2015, but I'm a Long Beach native, born & raised, and know just about every inch of this great city & neighborhood. Always happy to connect!
For your interest, below you'll find all the current real estate market data for Bixby Terrace!
Welcome to the charming and sought-after neighborhood of Bixby Terrace.
Conveniently located between the vibrant entertainment destinations of both